Department: Fundraising Department
Location: The Bradbury Centre, Youens Way, Liverpool, L14 2EP
Salary: Based on Living Wage Foundation rates (location dependent)
Contract type: Fixed Term 9 months, full-time 37 hours per week.
Please send a copy of your CV together with a statement outlining your suitability for the role in no more than 500 words to
With funding from Thomas Pocklington Trust and RNIB, Bradbury Fields is delivering the Get Set Progress internship programme in the Liverpool area.
Get Set Progress provides paid internship opportunities for blind and partially sighted people who are starting out on their career or returning to work following a career break
These fixed term paid roles enable people to gain skills and experience that can be applied to future jobs.
This forms part of the national Get Set Progress internship programme set up by Thomas Pocklington Trust.
About Thomas Pocklington Trust
Thomas Pocklington Trust is a national charity dedicated to enabling and empowering blind and partially sighted people of all ages to live the life they want to lead. We are committed to increasing awareness and understanding of their needs and aspirations, to working with partners and to developing and implementing services which meet these needs to increase independence and improve lives. These include:
• Acting as an advocate and positive change agent for blind and partially sighted people.
• Creating opportunities for blind and partially sighted people seeking employment.
• Enabling opportunities and supporting blind and partially sighted people whilst in and entering education.
• Facilitating the voice and encouraging self-determination of blind and partially sighted people.
• Being an effective partner and grant funder based on our knowledge of the sector.